Thursday, April 23, 2009




iStruck – What is this iStruck? Struck – Something which strikes me and I – I captured that moment! In simple words I struck the moment and captured it

OK. Already I have 2 blog and what is the reason behind this blog? I have to thank 2 persons here who are the reasons behind my blog. Both are my dear ones! First is Charu. She is the only person who insisted me plenty of times to start a photo blog and recently my mind started to think that it is such a nice idea to start up with the photo blog. Second is Rajaram. Because of him, I got the iStruck here :) Thank you guys. So nice of you all! Follow me and comment/critic on my pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo... ahem ahem..mic testing testing...

    Friends, parents, teachers, kids and other makkals,
    ellaavarkkum vikkiyode photo blogilekku swagatham..!!!
    yennai chief guest aayittu pesuvaan vicky invite chaythappol i was very happy..giggle giggle
    All of that nonsense apart, no introduction needed here.. the dude here as we know is the star photographer for all CTC treks..
    i personally like all of his pics and think the guy has potential..
    so heres to him and his photo blog...
    i shall talk no more..
    Vicky its time for ur pictures to do all the talking niow!!!(veer ghaadhaa trumpet blows)
    go machan go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo! Vicki! Waazzaaap!
    Welcome to uhh 'photo-blogosphere'!!(where are the drinks??)

    As a fan of your 'photoshop' masterpieces(yes yes SS and me used to ROTFL seeing them during our 'parties'), it is an honour to witness the continuity of thy talents!

    Keep 'em coming!

    Macha, i shall be honoured should you drop by my blog!
    \m/
    as charu has wonderfully put it

    go machan go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Macha! I will definitely read and comment it! And happy to see your comments on my photo blog!

    ReplyDelete